Want to become a Doordash driver or courier? Check out an overview of car & driver requirements for Doordash below.
What kind of vehicle do I need to be a Doordash courier? What are the driver requirements?
Here’s the good news:
- There are no vehicle requirements (in terms of age, or condition).
- You only need to be 18 years of age, making it a great part-time opportunity for students
What else should I know about Doordash?
If you’re used to picking up and dropping off passengers, delivering food may be outside of your comfort zone. With lowered rates among Uber drivers, many individuals are currently either looking for additional work or a new rideshare-based job opportunity. With DoorDash, drivers are experiencing an up-and-coming business, with plenty of room for growth.
- Ideal for individuals who prefer less interaction (i..e, no passenger conversations, etc)
- Perfect for those who are looking for a change of pace
- Can be good money + you get to keep 100% of the tips
- Be your own boss
- Currently offered in 250+ cities
If you would like to sign-up, you can do so here.