Kater Driver Requirements 2019 – Kater Car Requirements 2019
Driver requirements for Kater Vancouver
What are the requirements to drive for Vancouver?
To drive with Kater, you must:
- Hold a valid Class 4 BC Driver’s License
- Be over the age of 19
- Proof of work eligibility
- Provide a TaxiHost Pro certificate and Chauffeur for Hire Permit
- NSC abstract / insurance claims history
- Undergo both a background check
If you’d like to sign up to drive for Kater, you can do so here.
Kater Car Requirements 2019:
Kater provides vehicles for all drivers. There’s no need to use your personal vehicle.
How much do Kater drivers earn?
Kater drivers can earn approximately $30 per hour, and sometimes up to $34 per hour. Regardless, Kater provides a minimum wage guarantee, so that drivers are assured of payment, even if business is slow. Drivers’ earnings are sent to their bank account, twice weekly.
Contact Kater Vancouver and Kater HQ address:
Kater’s headquarters are located at the following address: