How much money do Doordash drivers earn in Washington D.C.? Doordash Driver Pay Washington D.C. 2019
Looking for info on Doordash driver salaries in Washington D.C.? Check out our salary estimates for Doordash drivers in Washington D.C..
How much do Doordash Drivers Earn in Washington D.C.?
Doordash couriers in Washington D.C. earn approximately $46,394 per year.
The average Doordash driver in earns about $14.87 per trip and makes about 2 trips per hour ($29.74). The typical number of hours for a Doordash driver is 30 hours per week (equating to a weekly total of $892.20), which amounts to a yearly total of $46,394.40.
What is Doordash? Is it worth becoming a Doordash driver or Doordash courier (aka, a ”dasher”)?
If you’re used to picking up and dropping off passengers, delivering food may be outside of your comfort zone. But with lowered rates among Uber drivers, many individuals are currently either looking for additional work or a new rideshare-based job opportunity. With DoorDash, drivers are experiencing an up-and-coming business, with less customer interaction and a heavy emphasis on speedy delivery.
If you’re wondering why you would sign-up, here are a few key reasons:
- There are no vehicle requirements in terms of age or condition
- You only need to be 18 years of age, making it a great part-time opportunity for students
- Ideal for individuals who prefer less interaction (i..e, no passenger conversations, etc)
- Perfect for those who are looking for a change of pace
- Can be good money + you get to keep 100% of tips
- Be your own boss
- Currently offered in 250+ cities
If you would like to sign-up, you can do so here.