How much do Doordash drivers earn? Doordash Driver Pay 2019.
Curious about Doordash driver salaries? Check out our salary estimates for Doordash drivers:
How much do Doordash Drivers Earn?
Doordash couriers earn approximately $31,347 per year.
The average Doordash driver earns about $10.04 per trip and makes about 2 trips per hour ($20.09). The typical number of hours for a Doordash driver is 30 hours per week (equating to a weekly total of $602.82), which amounts to a yearly total of $31,347.
What is Doordash? Is it worth becoming a Doordash driver or Doordash courier (”dasher”)?
If you’re used to picking up and dropping off passengers, delivering food may be outside of your comfort zone. With lowered rates among Uber drivers, many individuals are currently either looking for additional work or a new rideshare-based job opportunity. With DoorDash, drivers are experiencing an up-and-coming business, with plenty of room for growth.
If you’re wondering why you would sign-up, here are a few key reasons:
- There are no vehicle requirements in terms of age or condition
- You only need to be 18 years of age, making it a great part-time opportunity for students
- Ideal for individuals who prefer less interaction (i..e, no passenger conversations, etc)
- Perfect for those who are looking for a change of pace
- Can be good money + you get to keep 100% of the tips
- Be your own boss
- Currently offered in 250+ cities
If you would like to sign-up, you can do so here.