Uber Pay Hartford Connecticut 2020
How much do Uber drivers make in Hartford Connecticut?
We examine how much money Uber drivers can generate driving in Hartford, Connecticut.
How much is an Uber driver’s salary in Hartford?
Our salary estimate for Uber drivers operating in Hartford region is approximately $35,911 per year.
To compare that rate with other cities, take a look at our full list of Uber pay estimates in the United States.
Weekly & Yearly Pay for an Average Uber Driver in Hartford
A typical Uber Partner drives around 30 hours per week.
We estimate that the average trip for an Uber driver in Hartford yields $10.58. Since drivers usually complete two full trips per hour, this equates to an hourly earning total of $21.17.
Since an average Uber driver works about 30 hours per week, the total per-week earnings are $635.23 — making a year’s salary for a driver $33,032.
Costs & Expenses
Depending on drivers preferences & schedules, salaries may vary.
A driver’s chosen vehicle type has a large impact on an Uber Driver’s Yearly Pay — so make sure to do proper research & factor in your expected expenses, in order to get the most accurate salary projection possible.
Uber Hartford Hotspots & High Demand Hours
Downtown Hartford Uber Hotspots Map:
uber hartford hotspots
High-Demand Areas in Hartford, Connecitcut:
- Bradley International Airport (9.45am–10.00pm)
- Downtown West Hartford (Friday & Saturday from 8.00pm-2.00am)
- Downtown Hartford, near the XL Center (Friday & Saturday from 8.00pm-2.00am)
- Trinity College (Friday & Saturday from 8.00pm-2.00am)
- UCONN and Eastern Connecticut State University, Tolland County (Friday & Saturday from 8.00pm-2.00am)
- University of Hartford (Friday & Saturday from 8.00pm-2.00am)