Uber Pay St. Louis 2019
How much money do Uber Drivers make in St. Louis?
We look into how much money Uber drivers make, on average, operating in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
How much is an Uber driver’s salary in St. Louis, Missouri?
Our estimate for drivers operating in St. Louis is approximately $35,006 per year (a complete list of Uber pay estimates by city is available here).
An ‘Average Driver’
An average Uber driver works around 30 hours per week.
The average trip for an Uber driver pays out $11.22, and drivers reportedly complete about 2 full trips per hour (i.e., an hourly earnings total of $22.44).
Since an average Uber driver works about 30 hours per week, the total per-week earnings are $673.20 — making a year’s salary for a driver $35,006.
It also includes a rough projection of operating cost (fuel, maintenance, taxes, fares and tolls). However, costs differ significantly depending on vehicle, driver, and a driver’s rideshare strategy.
Uber St. Louis Hotspots 2019 – High Demand Areas –
Make More Money as an Uber Driver in St. Louis by driving in ‘Hot Spot’ Locations
If you want to make even more money as an Uber driver in St. Louis, keep in mind the city’s passenger demand trends:
St. Louis weekend requests make up nearly 50% of ALL Uber trips.
- Downtown, Clayton and Central West End (3 top areas)
- 4pm – 8pm near Downtown and Clayton experiences initial rush of passenger demand on the weekend.
- 10pm – 3am = highest amount of rider requests, particular Downtown (Clayton, as well as Central West End, also experience high demand).
- Weekday demand = 4am – 9am
- Morning & midday demand is concentrated in Clayton are
- Weekday evening demand centers around Downtown St. Louis.