How much money do UberEXEC drivers earn in London? Uber EXEC Pay London UK 2019
How much do UberEXEC drivers in London, United Kingdom make per year?
UberEXEC London Salary
UberEXEC drivers in London earn approximately £80,246 per year.
The average UberEXEC driver in London driver earns about £25.72 per trip and makes about 2 trips per hour (£51.44).
Assuming a typical London-based UberEXEC driver works 30 hours per week, their weekly income intake equates to £1543.20 – amounting to a yearly total of £80,246.40.
What is UberEXEC?
UberEXEC is similar to Uber’s regular car-service option (UberX) — however, it is Uber’s ‘black-car’ premium service. In other words, UberEXEC is a significant step up in terms of luxury and high-end service.
UberEXEC gives Uber customers access to professional private-car services — effectively, a high-end chauffeur experience for a fraction of the cost. UberEXEC drivers exclusively drive black sedans, or black SUVs.
Here are the basics:
- UberEXEC allows a maximum of 4 passengers (or 6 with UberSUV).
- Customers are picked up in new, luxury black sedans or SUVs (usually 2010 or newer).
- Uber car Chauffeurs must dress professionally (usually in uniform or formal suits — comparable to what you’d expect from a high-end private driver).
- UberEXEC is a luxury service — the exterior and interior of all cars MUST be black (including a black leather interior).
- UberEXEC drivers must have a private-hire license in order to operate their vehicle commercially.