Safr Driver Requirements – Safe Her Driver & Car Requirements 2017
Sign up as a Safr Driver (SafeHer)
Interested in driving for Safr (formerly known as Chariot for Women & Safe Her)?
Curious about Safr’s driver requirements, as well as Safr’s vehicle requirements?
Below, we go over all the details on Safr’s Driver & Vehicle Requirements.
Drive for Safr – Safr Driver Requirements for 2017
Good news: Safr is now open for early driver registration in Boston, MA, for any & all applicants interested in becoming members of the Safr Driver network.
If you’ve already driven for a rideshare company (such as Uber or Lyft), you might want to try Safr — it purports to offer much higher wages than the average rideshare company (as well as having a strong system of incentives, bonuses and rewards for Driver-Partners).
The basic requirements to become a Safr driver include:
- Being 21 years of age (or older) on the date of sign-up
- Being in possession of a Massachusetts Driver’s License.
- Being in possession of a valid driver’s license (for a period of at least 3 years)
- Being in possession of a driver’s license, allowing the driver to drive a vehicle in any state — license must NOT have been suspended anytime in the prior 7 years.
- Being in possession of valid vehicle insurance (allowing the driver to operate within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).
- Prospective Safr drivers must be authorized to drive the exact vehicle that they have presented to Safr as their primary ridesharing vehicle
- Prospective Safr drivers must possess valid social security numbers
- Prospective Safr drivers must not have previously violated any insurance company’s regulations in the past calendar year (in connection with major motor vehicle accidents).
- Prospective Safr drivers must not have violated any local or state government department or agency regulations in the past year (in connection with major motor vehicle accidents in the past calendar year
- Prospective Safr driver must never been cited with an offense relating to the operation of vehicles under the influence of alcohol or drugs (this pertains to all US States).
- Prospective Safr drivers must never have been cited for operating motor vehicles without valid registration
- Prospective Safr drivers must never have been cited for operating motor vehicles without a valid driver’s license
- Prospective Safr drivers must never have been cited for operating motor vehicles without valid insurance.
- Prospective Safr drivers must never have been cited for ”reckless operation of a motor vehicle”.
- Prospective Safr driver has never been convicted of a crim
Safr Vehicle Requirements include:
- A vehicle which is registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (i.e., Massachusetts state).
- A vehicle which is no older than 10 years
- A vehicle which is a 4-door sedan (capable of seating 5 passengers, including the driver). Cars can also have larger capacity than 5 passengers.
- A vehicle which is in excellent overall condition
- A vehicle which has no cosmetic damage
Safr Driver Application – IOs Device Requirements
Finally, it’s worth noting: All prospective Safr drivers MUST possess an iOS/Apple Mobile Device which meets Safr’s specifications, and which is capable of running the Safr Driver Application.