February 28, 2019
Download Uber for Android
How to Download Uber for Android Devices:
- On your Android phone, locate the GOOGLE PLAY app icon.
- Tap the GOOGLE PLAY icon.
- Select SEARCH
- In the search box, type UBER (and then confirm/tap the Search button to initiate search).
- The search will locate the UBER RIDER APP in Google Play’s App Portfolio.
- From the results, tap the UBER icon.
- Select INSTALL.
- The Uber Rider App will begin installing.
- Once installed, tap OPEN.
- Tap REGISTER if you don’t already have an Uber Account. If you have an active Uber Account, simply choose SIGN IN and you are ready to use Uber on your Android Device!
The Uber rider app is supported on Android smartphones & devices with Android 4.0.3 (or newer).