Uber Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) – Uber Dallas Love Field Airport Pickup & Drop Off Guide
Uber DAL Airport Guide
Below, you’ll find our guide to Uber Dallas Love Field Airport, for both Uber Drivers & Uber Riders.
Our DAL Airport guide has four sections:
- For Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Dallas Love FieldAirport
- For Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Dallas Love Field Airport
- For Drivers: Picking Up Passengers at Dallas Love Field Airport
- For Drivers: Dropping Passengers Off at Dallas Love Field Airport
1. Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Dallas Love Field Airport
Anyone can use Uber’s services for pickups at Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL).
To request an Uber at DAL Airport, simply follow the steps below:
1. Choose your preferred Uber Service at DAL
Request an Uber vehicle using your app, as you normally would.
Currently, the services available at Dallas Love Field Airport include:
- Uber XL
2. Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Dallas Love Field Airport
All Uber Services are allowed to drop off passengers at Dallas Love Field International Airport.
Request an Uber vehicle as you normally would, and input the appropriate Dallas Love Field Airport Terminal as your destination.
3. Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at Dallas Love Field International Airport
Once you receive a trip request, accept the request, and drive towards DAL’s terminals.
Upon officially entering Dallas Love Field Airport’s property, drivers will automatically be entered into a virtual ‘queue’ for Uber requests.
Drivers may voluntarily wait for Uber passenger requests at DAL’s staging lot (see map below), but it is NOT required. As long as drivers are on Dallas Love Field Airport grounds, they will automatically be put in line to receive incoming trip requests.
Uber passengers are instructed (via their App) to meet their Uber drivers at the Transportation Network Pickup Area (the Transportation Network Area is located directly outside of DAL’s baggage claim area — i.e., the southwest side of DAL’s arrival terminal).
4. Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at Dallas Love Field Airport
Drop off Uber passengers at their requested departure terminal at Dallas Love Field International Airport.
*Be certain your Uber Driver App is active/turned on when dropping passengers off at DAL.