Uber Newark Airport (EWR) – Newark International Airport Uber Guide 2019
Below is a guide to using Uber at Newark International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
This guide has four sections:
- For Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Newark International Airport
- For Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Newark International Airport
- For Drivers: Picking Up Passengers at Newark International Airport
- For Drivers: Dropping Passengers Off at Newark International Airport
1. Uber Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Newark International Airport
Before you request an Uber Vehicle at EWR, confirm your location by selecting the correct terminal and pick-up location. If you are unsure of your terminal or pick-up location, check the signs posted outside (or ask an attendant or airline representative).
2. Uber Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Newark International Airport
All Uber services are available to drop passengers off at Newark Airport. Simply use the Uber App as you normally would to request a vehicle of your choice.
All passenger drop-offs will occur on the departures level of EWR.
3. Uber Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at Newark International Airport
There is no staging lot for Uber drivers at Newark Liberty Airport.
Simply enter Newark Liberty Airport property, and you will automatically begin receiving trip requests.
After you receive a trip request, navigate towards your passenger’s requested terminal area on the arrivals level.
As you approach the terminal area, your Driver App will your passenger’s specified terminal number.
4. Uber Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at Newark International Airport
Dropping off riders at Newark Liberty International Airport is easy — simply just transport your passenger to their requested terminal at EWR, located on the departures level.