Uber Toronto Airport (YYZ) – Uber Toronto Airport Pickup & Drop Off Guide
Is Uber allowed at Toronto Pearson Airport? Can Uber drop passengers off at YYZ in Toronto, Canada?
Below, you’ll find our guide to Uber Toronto Pearson Airport, for both Uber Drivers & Uber Riders.
Our YYZ Airport guide has four sections:
- For Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Toronto International Airport
- For Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Toronto International Airport
- For Drivers: Picking Up Passengers at Toronto International Airport
- For Drivers: Dropping Passengers Off at Toronto International Airport
1. Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Toronto International Airport
Can Uber pickup passengers at Toronto International Airport?
Yes, Uber’s services are available for pickups at Toronto International Airport (YYZ).
To request an Uber at YYZ Airport, simply follow the steps below:
1. Choose your Uber Service
Open the Uber Ride App on your smartphone, and choose your preferred Uber service option.
The following vehicle options are available at YYZ Airport:
2. Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Toronto Airport
All Uber Services are allowed to drop off passengers at YYZ.
Request an Uber vehicle as you normally would, and input the appropriate Toronto Airport Terminal as your destination.
All drop-offs must occur on the Drop-Offs Level of Toronto Pearson International Airport.
3. Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at Toronto Airport
UberBLACK, UberSELECT and UberSUV drivers are the only Uber partners permitted to pick up passengers at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
*Please note: YYZ imposes a $15.00 charge for all Uber pickups and drop-offs, but the fee is charged entirely to Uber (*no YYZ airport Fees are imposed on Uber drivers or Uber passengers). Drivers will see a temporary charge on their accounts, but it will ultimately be removed by Uber.
All pickups must occur on the arrivals level.
Receiving Requests at Toronto Airport
Uber drivers are required to wait for trip requests at a special staging lot, located near Toronto Airport’s Terminals on Silver Dart Driver (see map below; staging zone shown in purple).
Uber Drivers will not receive airport-based passenger requests if they wait anywhere outside this special Uber staging lot.
Once inside the Lot, await trip requests from arriving Uber passengers at YYZ.
- Once you receive a trip request, accept the request, and drive towards YYZ’s terminals.
- Meet your passengers in the rideshare pickup zone.
- The rideshare pickup zone is found on the Arrivals Level of Terminal 1 & 3 (see maps below):
Terminal 1, Door A
Terminal 3, Door B
4. Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at Toronto Airport
Simply drop off Uber passengers at the appropriate departure area of YYZ.
*Note: YYZ imposes a $15.00 charge for all Uber pickups and drop-offs, but the fee is charged entirely to Uber (*no YYZ airport Fees are imposed on Uber drivers or Uber passengers). Drivers will see a temporary charge on their accounts, but it will ultimately be removed (and paid for) by Uber.