Uber Ignition London – Get a Private Hire License with Uber Ignition
How do London Uber drivers get a private hire license?
For Uber drivers in London UK, receiving a private hire license is easily accomplished through Uber’s ‘Ignition‘ initiative.
Ignition is a free seminar, set up by Uber, whereby drivers get quick & easy information on obtaining their PHL from Transport for London.
Uber staffs their Ignition sessions with experts who are able to answer questions and field queries from attendees on the subject of obtaining private-hire licenses.
When and Where are Uber Ignition Sessions Held?
Uber’s Ignition sessions run at the following times:
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am to 5pm
- Sunday: 9:30am to 3:30pm
Sessions are held at: 31 St James’s Square, London SW1Y 4JR:
What are drivers and prospective drivers required to bring to an Uber Ignition Sessions?
If you plan on attending an Uber Ignition session, be certain to bring the following documents to the seminar:
- Your Passport
- Your United Kingdom Driver’s Licence (*with a minimum of three years driving experience in the United Kingdom)
- Your National Insurance Number
- Proof of Address (*this can be in the form of a bank statement, dated from within three months)
- A summary of your personal medical records from your local General Practitioner.
Interested in Becoming an Uber driver in London?
Do you want to become an Uber driver in London?