Uber Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) – Uber Palm Springs Airport Pickup & Drop Off Guide 2019
Uber Palm Springs Airport Guide – for Uber Riders and Uber Driver.
Our PSP Airport guide has four sections:
- For Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Palm Springs Airport
- For Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Palm Springs Airport
- For Drivers: Picking Up Passengers at Palm Springs Airport
- For Drivers: Dropping Passengers Off at Palm Springs Airport
1. Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at Palm Springs International Airport
To request an Uber at PSP Airport, simply follow the steps below:
1. Choose your Uber Service
Request an Uber vehicle using your app, as you normally would.
*It is important to note that only UberBLACK and UberSUV services can currently pick up passengers at Palm Springs International Airport (2017). All other services – including UberX, UberSELECT, UberXL, UberSUV, and UberLUX – are not available for pickup at Palm Springs Airport.
2. Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at Palm Springs International Airport
All Uber Services (including UberX, UberXL, UberSUV and UberBLACK and UberSELECT) are allowed to drop off passengers at Palm Springs International Airport.
Request an Uber vehicle as you normally would, and input Palm Springs International Airport as your final destination (3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way).
All dropoffs at PSP must occur on the Departures Level.
3. Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at Palm Springs Airport
Receiving Requests at Palm Springs Airport
Once you receive a trip request, accept the request, and drive towards PSP.
UberSUV and UberBLACK drivers can pick up their passengers in front of PSP airport (specifically, on El Cielo Road or in the area around 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way). Check your App to see where your passenger request is located (and call or text your passenger if you have trouble locating them)
4. Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at Palm Springs Airport
When transporting riders to Palm Springs International Airport, simply drop them off in front of the airport’s main terminal (Palm Springs Airport Departures Level), located near 3400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way.
Make sure to keep your Uber Driver App switched on when traveling within PSP property & airport grounds.