Uber Daily Pay 2019 – Uber Payfare – How do Uber drivers get paid?
Uber partnered with Payfare (a technology company that provides mobile banking to gig-economy works) to help its drivers get paid anytime they want.
Payfare works in conjunction with MasterCard to provide Uber drivers with a Mastercard & bank account, allowing rideshare drivers maximum convenience & income management.
Payfare Daily Pay – An Overview
Payfare’s Daily Pay gives Uber drivers the choice of when they get paid.
Payfare allows Uber drivers to deposit their driving revenue every morning to a ‘Payfare MasterCard’ account.
If you need cash instantly, Payfare’s Daily Pay program gives drivers the ability to ‘cash out’ their earnings at any time they wish (*with a maximum limit of 5 times each day).
Uber drivers in possession of a Payfare Mastercard can:
- Withdraw their earnings at any ATM in North America
- Use Interac e-Transfer to transfer / send money to other individuals or accounts.
- Use their Payfare Card for ordinary purchases / transactions, at any store or retail institution where MasterCard is normally accepted
Payfare account fees & charges:
- $2.50 ATM Withdrawal (although owner surcharges can sometimes apply, depending on the ATM, Payfare helps drivers locate surcharge-free ATMs via the Payfare mobile app).
- 50 cent Earnings Deposit Fee (50 cents is charged to a driver, every time their earnings are deposited to a card. However, drivers incur NO fee if their daily earnings total less than $20 USD).
- 2.5% Foreign Exchange Fee (Payfare offers a low 2.5% fee for out-of-country money transfers).
- No hidden fees.
- No monthly or annual Payfare card fees.
- No fees or charges when making purchases online.
- No fees or charges when making purchases in a store.
- Payfare has NO cancellation fees.
- Payer has NO sign-up fees.
Other Benefits – Roadside Assistance with Payfare
Once you download the Payfare App & Sign up for a Payfare card, not only will you be able to view your transaction history, deposits, balance, and generally manage your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but you’ll also benefit from some great perks:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance (free of charge)
- Roadside Assistance across the United States (24 hours a day; seven days a week)
- Roadside Assistance coverage includes: flatbed services; free towing, maximum 25 kilometers; tire change services; emergency jump start services; emergency lock out services; fuel delivery services.
- The Payfare mobile app also helps you locate the nearest surcharge-free ATM.
Sign up for Payfare
Interested in signing up for a Payfare card & account, and being able to cash out Uber earnings anytime you want?