Uber Eats car requirements 2019
UberEATS car year requirements 2019 – UberEATS Model/Year Requirement
Want to become an UberEATS driver?
UberEATS allows drivers to use their own personal vehicles to deliver food (just like UberX).
However, just like UberX, there are some basic UberEATS car requirements (even though drivers won’t be carrying passengers).
*Note: In some cities (such as New York and Toronto), Uber Eats couriers can by cyclists. It’s worth noting, however, that Uber Eats bicycle couriers must still pass Uber’s Background Check.
UberEATS Car Requirements 2019:
- Four-door sedan or SUV.
- Bicycle (*depending on city)
- Vehicles must be from the year 2004 or newer (Uber car model year requirements differ, depending on locality. Check out your city’s vehicle year requirements here)
- In-state car insurance
- Valid & current car registration
- Vehicle must not be salvaged
- All UberEATS vehicles must pass Uber’s vehicle inspection
UberEATS Driver Requirements 2019
UberEATS drivers must meet some basic requirements:
- Drivers must be 21 years of age (or older).
- Drivers must have 3 years of driving experience.
- Drivers must possess a valid & current Driver’s License.
- Drivers must have a clean driving record.
- Drivers must pass a background check.